MTX Group Inc. (MTX) is seeking a motivated Technical Consultant to join our family. MTX is a global implementation partner powered by the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform that enables organizations to modernize their business with cloud technologies such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). MTX has a strong global presence in New York, Texas, Australia, Canada, Jaipur, Bangalore, and Hyderabad, India. With data as the new currency, MTX is committed to advancing our society with education, technology, and better quality of life while partnering with government agencies and the private sector. MTX helps organizations make better decisions with speed and quality by leveraging the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform.
Our most important asset is our MTX Family. Our family knows how to have fun, listens with empathy, and values trust & loyalty. The entire MTX family is passionate about providing growth opportunities to all, including embodying women in leadership with our one-to-one ratio of women to men leaders, training and hiring veterans and spearheading a one-year paid parental leave.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and documents business systems, process flows, and user requirements.
- Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to end to end functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Supervise: Oversees application build, test, and deploy activities while working with both onshore and offshore development teams.
- Facilitate: Runs iterative working sessions.
- Communicate: Defines, communicates, and manages a change management (release) process for any scope outside of the original statement of work.
- Collaborate: Works with the management team to report project status and allocate resources.
- Manage: Manages project resources, work plan, scope, deliverables, status and client relationship.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Informatics or related field with an expected graduation of May 2021 or completed graduation from relevant Bachelor’s degree program within the last 8 months
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management
- Experience in multiple web technologies such as Force. com, Azure, Amazon Web Services are a plus
- Excellent business acumen
What we offer:
- Health benefits
- MIT & Harvard Executive program
- Amazing culture
- Access to the leadership team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern offices across all regions that promote the family concept
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Full remote flexibility
- Monthly All Hands company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, game nights and more lead by our FUN ministers across all regional offices