MTX Group Inc. (MTX) is seeking a motivated Business Analyst to join our family. MTX is a global implementation partner powered by the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform that enables organizations to modernize their business with cloud technologies such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). MTX has a strong global presence in New York, Texas, Australia, Canada, Jaipur, Bangalore, and Hyderabad, India. With data as the new currency, MTX is committed to advancing our society with education, technology, and better quality of life while partnering with government agencies and the private sector. MTX helps organizations make better decisions with speed and quality by leveraging the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform.
Our most important asset is our MTX Family. Our family knows how to have fun, listens with empathy, and values trust & loyalty. The entire MTX family is passionate about providing growth opportunities to all, including embodying women in leadership with our one-to-one ratio of women to men leaders, training and hiring veterans and spearheading a one-year paid parental leave.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, and translate that knowledge in recommended solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Utilize various techniques to gather, track, and analyze the requirements.
- Produce project documentation including business requirements, functional specifications, key operating procedures, Visio workflows, etc.
- Provide client references by creating user documentation; providing help desk support & client training.
- Participate in client meetings and client stakeholders as well as internal meetings.
- Provide functional support to developers and the QA team.
- Responsible to resolve issues and work with internal stakeholders to ensure mitigation plans are in place.
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the development team.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent degree
- 1-3 years of experience with business analytics and statistical analysis with a financial services company or quantitative industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills – written and verbal communications, critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving
- Solid judgment and the ability to accomplish goals.
- Experience working with internal and international teams and as well as external clients.
- Experience working with IT developers to deliver new systems to improve processes.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, and manage multiple projects concurrently.