The primary duty of a Sales Associate is to promote a company’s products or services through excellent customer service. Reach out customers, guide them through the products, answer questions and make sure customer has a pleasant experience.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
· Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
· Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
· Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
· Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
· Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
· Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing teams to produce quality advertising material for company products and services.
· Analyzing market trends, sales and marketing metrics, and identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
Sales Associate Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
· 1 to 2 years’ experience working in sales or marketing.
· Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing software.
· Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
· The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.