Mr. Cooper’s summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper’s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
The main focus of this role will be to partner with our social media team to create branded content for both customer communications and recruiting efforts across all channels. Additionally, there will also be opportunity to collaborate on other projects as well.
The Graphic Design/Art Director Intern will have the opportunity to join an award-winning creative department responsible for all Mr. Cooper Group communications across every channel. The intern will be exposed to multiple brands and be doing live work from day one. The successful candidate will join a team comprised of highly talented and experienced people that are willing and eager to share their knowledge. This fast-paced environment is a great introduction to what agency life is like and will be an invaluable experience for someone looking to have a career in advertising.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create conceptual, well thought-out, relevant, effective and smart communications
- Ensure all communications are delivered in a beautifully designed, consistent, accurate,
- and impactful manner
- Brainstorm with clients and creative team to develop ideas to help push our creative product
- Ensure all communications adhere to existing brand guidelines
- Responsible for taking a brief and executing the project requirements and ultimately presenting their work to the Creative Director and clients
- Enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of start date (June 2022)
- Majoring in Advertising or Graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Must provide online portfolio with examples of work
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- Positive attitude, a team player and someone that isn’t afraid to take on new challenges
- Strong conceptual and design skills