The Monster Street Team program is a market specific program for Monster Beverage Corp. The purpose of the team is to:
- Focus against sales distribution goals, grow MEC space in retail outlets, and increase points of interruption.
- Verify and ensure completion of the executional elements agreed to in the MEC/distributor commercial plans.
- Light-to-moderate Merchandising of Monster in the cold vault and in coolers.
- Build and Strengthen route level relationships in Nielsen measured accounts.
- Execute “Curb to Vault” strategy for MEC point of sale and visual marketing.
- Support Sales efforts with constant communication via app-based tools.
- Communicate execution action items to the Monster Street Team Lead.
Essential Job Functions:
Representatives will have several Roles and Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Route level relationships with Store Managers on their specific route
- Merchandising Monster in the cold vault and in coolers
- Expanding cold space in all accounts where applicable
- Management and placement of POS materials both in and outside of accounts
- Responsibly care for program materials and assets of Monster Beverage Corp.
- Arrive on time and adhere to shift schedule
- Maintain the brand appearance and wear proper attire
- Ensure professionalism, exceptional communication, and proactive interactions with customers
- Respond in a timely manner to Monster Street Team Lead
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- May be required to travel when necessary
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. when required
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must own a vehicle