MOLOCO is a machine learning company that empowers mobile businesses to unleash the power of their data for fast, sustainable growth through the programmatic advertising ecosystem. Founded in 2013, the company offers a complete suite of programmatic advertising solutions to help mobile companies optimize the performance of their acquisition, retention, and monetization campaigns. MOLOCO offers a top-rated real-time bidding platform that provides scale across more than 4 billion devices. Through highly sophisticated products like MOLOCO Cloud and MOLOCO Engine, consumers are able to easily utilize the benefits of their own data while leveraging the power of MOLOCO’s proprietary machine learning technology. MOLOCO is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, London, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, and Tokyo. For more information, visit www.molocoads.com
About the role
We are seeking exceptional Machine Learning engineers to join us in building a state-of-the-art machine learning system. MOLOCO’s programmatic advertising engine is powered by custom deep neural network models that handle 1M+ QPS at 7 ms prediction latencies.
MOLOCO is an engineering company founded by software engineers, and machine learning is the core of MOLOCO’s engineering systems. We understand the value of a strong engineering team and strive to hire great talent as seen here (https://www.linkedin.com/company/moloco/people/).
Check out our case study published by Google https://cloud.google.com/customers/moloco/
What you’ll do
- Design state-of-the-art machine learning models using Tensorflow for real-world, large-scale problems.
- Construct and maintain data pipelines for model training and serving using Google cloud products such as Apache Beam/Dataflow, BigQuery, and BigTable.
- Develop highly scalable model servers on cloud platforms.
- Work with product, account, and infrastructure engineering teams to define future product roadmaps.
What you’ll need to succeed
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 1 year of software development experiences in Machine Learning.
- Fluent with one or more programming languages including Python, Java, and Golang.
- Knowledgeable with production-level machine learning applications including Natural Language Processing, computer vision, recommendation systems, and ranking systems
All offers of employment are subject to background checks prior to the start date. MOLOCO will consider for employment: qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
MOLOCO is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.