• Project billing process; creation of sworn statements & collect waivers
• Work with accounting department to provide them with the necessary reports to ensure funding is in place so that vendors are paid in a timely manner.
• Prepare construction budget tracking reports to show cost to date vs. original budget.
• Interact with the project manager for managing objectives, goals and performance as well as working with the estimating department.
• Assist project managers in activities concerned with reporting and control of the construction process; contract amounts, work orders, ad change orders.
• Develop and manage the information systems for monitoring project progress and controlling the reporting systems.
• B.S. or B.A. degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Construction Management, or Project Management preferred.
• Experience/knowledge of the construction industry, preferred.
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of project controls principles relating to budgeting, tracking of actual/committed costs, change control and forecasting, and financial principles.
• Extensive knowledge of billing and accounting procedures and guidelines.
• Advanced Excel experience.
• Proficient use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
ML Group Design & Development is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ML Group to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Other classifications include, but are not limited to, family status, gender identity, health status, multicultural difference, political ideas, and sexual orientation