MKS Instruments is a global provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver, analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity for our customers. Additional information can be found at www.mksinst.com.
As MKS is a federal contractor, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and show proof of same by start date as conditions of employment, except where an exemption (due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance that prevents you from receiving the vaccine) has been approved by MKS.
Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
In the Automation & Control business group, we develop programmable control, communication protocols, embedded analytics, and gateway technology, that enables manufacturers worldwide to operate with greater productivity and efficiency. A Product Marketing Manager in our team has a broad view of the business as he or she explore and learn about the market needs, key customers challenges, and how our solutions compare to what our competitors offering. These learnings are shared with the key functions in the group: R&D, Engineering, Applications, Marketing & Sales, and together we develop our growth strategies and development roadmaps. We invite you to join us as a Summer Intern and get exposed to the various business aspects and activities in Product Marketing. We are looking for an exceptional person who…
- Has the curiosity to learn our products, research the markets and the competitive landscape
- Will work with their sponsor to develop a suitable three-month (duration of internship) program supporting product managers. Possible activities include, but are not limited to, collecting market data about customers’ challenges and future technologies, summarizing, and presenting the information and put it in a requirement format. Responding to customer inquiries, participating in customer calls and in some PDP (Product Development Process) meetings ; Investigating pricing strategies, developing drip campaign and enhance web site content.
In addition to your enthusiasm and creativity, you will bring to our team:
- Pursuing a MS or MBA in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field; expected completion in December 2022 or May 2023
- Prefer to have existing comprehensive understanding of automation & controls related products & technologies
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing & other advance markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated consultative and collaborative skills to partner and consult with our customers, R&D, etc.
- Demonstrated customer focus, holistic approach and problem-solving mentality
- Demonstrated initiative, resiliency, flexibility, time-management, and organizational skills
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills including Microsoft Office or equivalent programs
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.