As a Mimecast Professional Services Consultant, you will be involved in both pre and post sales activities, working closely with the Sales and Customer Services teams. You will design, present, and apply Mimecast’s Professional Services offerings to customers.
As a Consultant you will be expected to support the ongoing upskilling of other team members and deal with the more complex work to be delivered. You can also be expected to represent the team during engagements with other departments around Mimecast.
You will continuously work with customers to implement and optimize Mimecast through post-sales, handling data migration projects while delivering customized training. While supporting customers, engage with various internal Mimecast teams to ensure that technical challenges are handled quickly and appropriately. You will also be required to deliver ad-hoc consultancy days across the new and existing customer base.
You will be expected to build close relationships with Mimecast’s Support, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Experience and Sales Teams actively contributing to the ongoing success of Mimecast’s products. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and professional individual with in-depth technical abilities as well as commercial acumen and relationship building skills for both internal and external application.
- Assist Customers with implementing the Mimecast Service globally
- Perform and assist email archive migrations from various email archive solutions
- Develop and deliver customized training covering Administration, End user tools, and eDiscovery along with new features
- Escalation and tracking of issues raised with the Mimecast Support Team Escalation and tracking of feature requests raised with Mimecast Product Development
- Recognize upsell opportunities for additional products and services
- Support pre-sales calls to discuss Mimecast Professional Services and product features
- Develop Professional Services proposals and Statements of Work
- Engage with cross functional teams to meet customer’s needs
- Assist with the upskilling and onboarding of newer team members
- Accept and deliver more complex projects with large customers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience with the general IT administration and support of Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes Domino or other e-mail systems
- Experience with email archive solutions such as Enterprise Vault, EAS Zantaz, SourceOne Dell EMS, etc
- Experience with email gateway solutions such as Mimecast, MessageLabsSymantec. Cloud, Proofpoint etc
- Strong technical skills specifically in Datacenter platforms, operating systems, desktop deployment, system administration and/or technical architecture
- Comfortable with developing pre-sales and project deliverables using MS Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with Archive & Email Migration tools
- Good knowledge of MSSQL and SQL
- Experience with scripting technologies such as PowerShell, VBScript and C#
- Understanding of Exchange and Domino email migrations
- Ability to successfully articulate technical solutions
- Demonstrate ability in customer-facing positions, preferably as a professional services consultant
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with all levels of personnel, internally and externally, including C-level staff
- MCSE, MCSA or equivalent is a plus
- Other Vendor Certifications in other Archiving or Gateway Security Platforms a plus
- Previous Mimecast experience a plus
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to email@example.com to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.