The Analog Product Engineer will support and lead cross-functional new product development teams. This position involves validation first silicon on the bench, assisting with design / automation of bench testing, general setup and device debug, data analysis and reporting, project planning, and team participation/leadership.
Duties include the following:
- Prepare overall plans for the project, validation, characterization, qualification, and material control.
- Validate and characterize silicon on the bench, and track project tasks to completion.
- Participate in new product development teams and track progress.
- Prepare silicon validation bench setups.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Prepare silicon validation and characterization reports.
- Problem solving skills and circuit/system debugging in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ensure devices are manufacturable and are correctly setup in the production and quality systems.
- Monitor product yields to identify and implement cost effective manufacturing improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement activities for new product development and sustaining projects.
- Interact effectively with a worldwide team of new product development engineers.
- MSEE (preferred) or BSEE and related course work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Lab skills and hands-on experience with test equipment.
- Familiarity with multiple program languages, preferably Labview, C/C++, MATLAB, and Verilog or VHDL.
- Ability to lead teams and develop project plans.
- Experience with high voltage analog, Ultrasound, and power management devices is a plus.