DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support to machine operators for programming, setup, fixtures and other manufacturing tasks.
- Develop stencils, reflow profiles and various fixtures to support production.
- Reviews industry and manufacturing techniques, and suggests improvements to these techniques in order to increase efficiency of overall manufacturing processes.
- Facilitates on going improvements to the manufacturing process.
- Resolves basic manufacturing issues and questions.
- Works on time studies, line balancing and 5S / Lean initiatives.
- Prepare various assembly documentation.
- Develop and maintain program libraries and logs.
· Prior on-the-job experience of at least 2 plus years in same or similar industry.
- Experience in handling SMT and TH components, boards, and tools for assembly.
- Experience with SMT Line equipment.
- Writing and following manufacturing documentation and procedures.
- Following quality standard and inspection requirements to IPC 610 A Class II and III.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Tools, ie, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Cooperates with supervisors, co-workers and works as a team.
- Organized, adaptable, professional and able to follow instructions.
- Ability to multi task within multiple groups
- Manages stress well without panicking and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Needs to be detail oriented and organized
- Willing to work overtime or on the weekends
- Knowledge of CAD, CAM350, GerbTool and similar programs is a plus.
- Ability to read and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions fumished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Duties are generally prioritized in conformance with written instructions, established schedules, and predetermined priorities, allowing employees to perform independently with intermittent close supervision.
- Problems not clearly defined by written directives or instructions are reviewed with supervisor to determine course of action.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate