We are currently looking to add a Production Solutions Technician to our Team. In this role, you will assists with supervised experiments using microbiology techniques as well as other applicable methodologies leading to new products or process improvements. You work as a part of a team and apply education and work experience to conduct focused research thoughtfully, collaboratively and efficiently with high integrity.
Key responsibilities in this role:
• Performs basic microbiology techniques including microbial culture, enumeration, and isolation
• Assists with development, manufacturing, quality control (QC) of microbiology products and transfers necessary details to other function units (Production/QC/Packaging) as needed.
• Researches and investigations product failures and report to Production Solutions Manager.
• Perform and document that specified productions, labeling and storage functions and activities are recorded on each Device History Report (DHR) and comply with the provisions contained with the DMR.
• Manufactures test lots and analyzes product performance for Micro-Solutions functions according to the appropriate DMR, policies, and procedures.
• Document research to support new product enhancements validations, verification, qualification, and specification/performance and statistical analysis as they apply to the company’s products and according to policies and procedures
• Perform new product enhancement research and development under supervision.
• Assists with development and production of products for customer requests that do not fall within the scope of any current product lines and/or requires the capability of the department.
In this position, you will be full time based out of our St. Cloud, Minnesota Headquarters. You will work Monday – Thursday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday 7:00 am to 1:00 pm. We hold every member of our team to a high standard of excellence – because everyone on our team makes an impact on our success and contributes to our ability to thrive in the rapidly changing environment.
Who is Microbiologics?
Microbiologics is one of the fastest growing international biotechnology companies in the nation. We are the world’s leading experts and go-to collaborators in biological products and services, focused on protecting the health and safety of people around the world. For over 50 years, we have been partnering with healthcare and life science laboratories, manufacturers, and suppliers across the globe to co-create and provide biological control materials, assay services and consulting for microbiology, molecular diagnostics, and virology. Headquartered in Saint Cloud, Minnesota, we have additional facilities in California, Kentucky, and Michigan.
Our award-winning culture is friendly, collaborative, and supportive, providing endless opportunities for individuals to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. At Microbiologics, we believe that “great vision without great people is irrelevant.” That’s why we are always looking for great people to join our dynamic, innovative company as we provide the highest quality biomaterials for a safer, healthier world.
We can we offer you?
Glad you asked!
We have a comprehensive benefits package that includes your standard benefits such as health and dental insurance, health savings account (company funded), life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a 401k program with a generous match to name a few. In addition, we are proud to support our team and their families by offering daycare assistance, tuition reimbursement, bonus potential, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and plenty of opportunities for training and growth.
Where is this position located?
St. Cloud, Minnesota
On a map, Greater St. Cloud looks like a group of Central Minnesota communities with the Mississippi River winding through, somewhere between the bright lights of Minneapolis and the starry nights of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area.
Sure, we’re that, but that’s just geography. We are the regional center for commerce, manufacturing, research, healthcare, arts, entertainment, and education. We boast bustling downtowns, major businesses, and good jobs. We have tranquil, diverse neighborhoods, with a cost of living well below that of urban settings. But when urban is what you want, we’re only about an hour from everything the Twin Cities has to offer.
· Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
· Four-season recreation
· Theatre and arts
· Excellent school options
· Family Friendly
· Four colleges
· Lakes area
What makes you a good fit?
Our goal is finding the right individual for our team – we firmly believe that the right person is someone to invest in and invite to join our family.
Here is what we are looking for:
· Four (4) year degree in relevant field (e.g., biology, microbiology, virology, cell biology, food science)
· At least 1-year hands-on experience with cell culture or microorganisms
· Knowledgeable on aseptic technique
· Knowledgeable with formulations and basic chemistry techniques