Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus is now accepting applications for the Program Director, The Idea Center position. The Program Director provides leadership for all programs at the Idea Center. This position oversees the design, development and implementation of the Center’s programs, workshops and events aligned with its mission to be the entrepreneurship and innovation hub for MDC and the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs the Center’s programming by identifying, developing, and implementing existing and new programs
- Hires, supervises, and evaluates all program-related personnel and establishes departmental policies and procedures
- Ensures effective implementation of all programs, workshops, and events hosted by the Center and in partnership with external organizations
- Provides professional development opportunities for all employees in the department
- Analyzes date and prepares reports for the Executive Director and College leadership on Center’s KPIs and overall performance
- Supports the School of Business with curriculum development pertaining to courses for College Credit Certificates and the Associate of Science in Business Entrepreneurship
- Prepares program performance reports for the Executive Director and maintains program budget and equipment
- Represents and markets the Center to internal stakeholders at MDC and externally to the Miami entrepreneurship community
- Supports the Executive Director with grant proposal presentation as needed
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant combined experience in education and industry experience as a former or current business entrepreneur or business innovation leader.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.