Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and map costs of vendor invoices and MetTel’s revenue to identify and resolve discrepancies or fallouts
- Keep track of regulations, contracts and policies including tariffs and guidebooks, wholesale commercial agreements, resale discounts agreements, specific rates arrangements across all vendors.
- Suggest claims and work with vendor claim specialists to reduce costs
- Reconcile client accounts based upon research findings including problems related to rate issues, unbilled features and existing contract terms
- Pull CSRs and submit inquiry tickets using vendor/LEC portals
- Assist in cost reductions and other ad hoc projects
- Assist in preparing variance analysis and performance reports
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Access
- Good analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Any previous experience in Telecommunication industry would be a plus but not required
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.