MCS is an industry leading contract manufacturer of world class medical instruments. We use cutting edge technologies to produce the finest orthopedic and interventional instruments on the market. We’re passionate about helping people, servicing needs and providing solutions to our partners.
We’re currently on the hunt for an awesome individual to fill our Manufacturing Engineer position. Think you’re awesome? Well, do you love the smell of cutting oil in the morning? How about that sweet sound of spindles whirring away at 10,000 RPM? Fancy an arm-wrestling match with one of our state-of-the-art robot loaders (you will lose)?… How about the desire to be part of a team that has built its business around meeting the needs of patients? Are you smart enough to know that you don’t know everything but are open to learn anything?
If any of that vibes with your soul then you should give MCS a go because you Sir or Madam are awesome and may be a fit for our team.
· Work hands on with operations on the floor to support our operators.
- Develop manufacturing processes for New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Implement general manufacturing improvements.
- Support quoting with cycle times and general process knowledge.
- Create inspection documents and in process drawings.
- Create 3D models from customer prints using Fusion 360.
- Coordinate and support machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Support management in meeting production goals.
- Support Gemba activities.
- Investigate new methods and technologies to improve quality and/or productivity.
- Manufacturing experience 4+ years, 2+ years with Engineering Degree
- Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma experience
- Mechanical inclination and the ability to turn a wrench
- Advanced skill for reading manufacturing prints and understanding of GD&T required.
- Solid communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Adobe required.
- 100% onsite work location
- 1st shift – 8hrs, flexible start time
- 30% office / 70% shop floor
Sign on Bonus:
· $2500 after 3 months of full time employment.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays