McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance. With consultants deployed from more than 100 offices in more than 60 countries, McKinsey advises companies on strategic, operational, organizational and technological issues.
McKinsey Implementation is a new and rapidly growing capability for the Operations Practice and the firm. It provides distinctive end-to-end support to ensure our clients deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business. The purpose of McKinsey Implementation is to work with the firm’s clients and help them build their delivery and execution capabilities, during and after our consultants have delivered their recommendations.
McKinsey Implementation is aligned with, and complementary to our consulting services and from our first involvement in a project, the team is on the ground, ensuring that implementation success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients’ businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Joining McKinsey Implementation means that you will quickly learn how to recognize patterns that warn of impending problems, or confirm that the project is on the right track. In addition to being outstanding analysts, our consultants are pragmatic and empathetic individuals who listen to our clients’ concerns and bring out the best in the teams. You will need the confidence and ability to build very strong relationships with clients and, using coaching skills, influence teams to deliver excellent results.
Being part of the McKinsey Implementation team as an Implementation Coach provides you with challenging opportunities, some of which include:
• Active involvement in projects including the delivery of complex analyses, metrics and sustained client engagement at all levels of an organization
• Delivery of impactful results on critical issues currently experienced by leading businesses
• Building on client capabilities by encouraging our clients to achieve successes beyond their expectations
• Delivery of sustainable changes which incorporates McKinsey’s latest thinking
• Gaining powerful experiences across a number of industry sectors
This is an outstanding opportunity if you are seeking a role that develops your career in a forward thinking organization. In return for your commitment and expertise we provide a collaborative environment in which you are able to connect with like-minded individuals to achieve your professional and personal goals.
We are keen to hear from you if you have the qualifications in one of the areas listed below:
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in supply chain management, planning, logistics; warehouse experience will be highly preferred
• Experience in consumer, retail or e-tailer industry will be an advantage
• Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Engineering or operations related field
• Superior problem solving and analytical skills
• A willingness to “roll up your sleeves’” and work at all levels of a client organization
• Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)