We are looking for a new team member to perform a variety of operating management, administrative and clerical tasks.
- Writing office protocols for repetitive company tasks/processes upon coordination with the principals.
- Support project managers and principals to achieve project deadlines. Project/task scheduling
- Processing payroll on a biweekly basis
- Mailing, Filing (office duties) and documenting business expenses
- Working with accounting on Paying Monthly Office Bills
- Updating Employee database with safety certifications.
- Pulling reports on Quickbooks
- Job entering in Quickbooks
- Manage inventory and office supplies.
- Assist in event planning and execution.
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Experienced with QuickBooks, excel, word and Outlook.
- Have a customer-service oriented mindset, as you will be interacting closely with our team and clients.
- Have previous Management experience, be able to multitask and prioritize, be detail-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for a Part Time or Full Time depending on experience.