Job Description Summary
Manages new product introduction and production support engineering for a specific product or group of products after transfer from design to in-house or outsourced production. Interfaces with design, process, test, reliability and manufacturing engineering to solve product issues and production problems. Develops and sustains process improvements to reduce production costs and increase yields.
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform Yield Enhancement and Failure Analysis on a variety of analog and mixed signal integrated circuits
- Define problems by identifying failure modes, quantity of material affected, percent fallout, etc
- Perform data analysis, problem characterization, and fault isolation to determine the root cause of the problem
- Product reliability qualification testing and analysis
- Package qualification testing and analysis
- Temp/ voltage/ process corner characterization and associated product datasheet limit calculations
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Physics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across engineering disciplines to solve problems
- Ability to own and drive projects with minimal supervision.