At Mathnasium, we believe math can change kids’ lives, and kids can change the world. Our goal is to produce exceptional educational outcomes for each student that attends our centers (online and in-person) given the tools and talents of our team. We do this through assessing the individual needs of each student to prescribe the right curriculum aided by the right technology to help all students be their best in mathematics. We are recruiting team members who share this vision and will drive it collaboratively.
Our Customer Happiness Coordinators engage with and support students, parents, and staff through our online teaching platform as well as in-person at our 5 locations in Chatham, Summit, Westfield, Livingston, and Basking Ridge, New Jersey (USA). Using Google Workspace and our own proprietary teaching platform, our Customer Happiness Coordinators tailor educational solutions based on our math-focused curriculum offerings and each student’s goals and needs. Technical competence is essential to customize Google Apps (as well as other software and hardware) to aid staff and customer communications, scheduling and administration.
While some work can be done remotely, this is not exclusively a remote position — all applicants for this position must be located within a commutable distance of our five locations listed above.
We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, technical knowledge and communication skills to get the job done. Entry-level candidates and recent college grads are welcome to apply.
- Be the voice of the customer to ensure our students’ needs are being met
- Streamline scheduling system and teaching platform to benefit our customers
- Identify bottlenecks in information flow and teaching practices and devise solutions to aid educational outcomes
- Present authentic and compelling messaging to parents to inform their decisions regarding our programs
- Maintain a fun, positive, energetic vibe within our centers whether geeking out solving a bug in your Google Apps script, helping a student connect with us, or chatting with an inquisitive new customer
- Proficiency with either Google Workspace (especially Google Drive, Google Sheets and Google Forms) or AWS (Amazon Workspaces and Amazon Connect)
- Ability to empathize with our customers and problem solve
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Superb organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Driven to succeed and detail oriented
- A love for working with students
- Familiarity with computer programming (on Windows, macOS and/or Linux)
- Previous teaching/tutoring experience
- Experience working with kids
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- Competitive hourly wage based upon experience and availability
- Paid training
- Flexible, consistent hours
- Performance incentives/bonuses