At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
This position is within the Server processor business unit responsible for developing best in class 64-bit ARM Data Center & Cloud Processors.
As a member of the ARM SoC verification team, the candidate will be responsible for functional verification of one or more functional blocks that make-up the cache/memory coherency subsystem or other subsystems.
- Verify functionality of high-performance memory sub-system or other subsystems at the unit and/or sub-system levels.
- Develop and execute test-plans to verify correctness and performance of the design.
- Own and debug failures in simulation to root-cause problems
- Closely work with logic designers and architects for test plan development, execution, debug and coverage closure.
- Solid understanding of computer architecture.
- Understanding of memory coherency/ordering.
- Strong programming skills, including object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge of HDL/HVL such as Verilog, System Verilog.
- Proficiency with verification methodology like UVM is a plus.
- Proficiency with scripting languages like Perl/Python is a plus.
- Self-motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced engineering environment.
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.