At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Come and join the excitement of developing world’s fastest high performance serial links!
This position is within Marvell’s Analog Mixed signal IP group. The group is responsible for development of range of mixed signal IPs that support Marvell’s success in Data Center, Networking, Automotive and Storage and ASIC businesses.
- Investigating cutting edge architectures and implementing circuits for serial links such as: PLL, DLL, ADC, Regulators, Amplifiers, CDR etc.
- Evaluate new methodologies to meet stringent performance (area/power) targets.
- Responsible for efficient verification of design using simulation tools such as Hspice, Spectre, Matlab, etc. with the aid of scripting for data collection and organization.
- Document design work and generate design related documents such as application specifications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or related fields.
- Exposure to circuit design, theories, principles, and concepts through coursework or experience. Demonstrable knowledge on IC design CAD tools
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential.
- Motivated to carry out a wide variety of tasks with clear communication and presentation skills in a dynamic team environment.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.