Marsh Advisory is a global business and differentiator for Marsh. With four business units – Consulting, Analytics, Claims, and Captives Solutions – Marsh Advisory provides strategic advice and innovative solutions to help clients with their complex risk issues.
The Marsh Advisory Associate Program is a two-year rotational program designed to provide you with the skills and experiences necessary to become a Marsh Risk Consultant. Program participants are exposed to a variety of risk advisory disciplines, including: Strategic Risk, Claims, Loss Control, and Analytics. Past rotations have included projects in the following areas: Emerging Risk; Cyber Risk; Environmental/Climate Change; Social and Governance Consulting; Enterprise Risk Management; Business Continuity Planning; Ergonomics, and Health & Safety. As a member of the Marsh Advisory Associate Program we will provide you with the training to acquire the tools required to complete challenging projects. This is a client facing position that ensures you gain broad exposure to the firm’s approach to client service and leadership. As a member of this program, you will participate in both professional development and personal growth opportunities learning from some of the most talented colleagues in the industry.
To learn more about Marsh Advisory and our impact on clients please visit Marsh Advisory.
A TYPICAL DAY COULD INCLUDE:
- Assisting our clients mitigate risks, maximize recoveries, and optimize total cost of risk across their portfolio
- Project work examples include research/analysis, presentations, preparation of project deliverables, and data management
- Supporting Practice Management in writing proposals and preparing pitch presentations
- Analyzing client risk with the intent to develop and present recommendations
WHAT WE VALUE
- Ability to work in teams; Collaboration; Flexibility to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs
- Strong data management; Critical thinking to solve problems
- Intellectual curiosity; Willingness to question assumptions; an Innovative mindset
- Demonstrated leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community
- Strong interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining good client and internal relationships
- Excellent verbal/writing skills for complex communications with clients; Presentation skills
- Current Seniors graduating with a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date in May/June 2022
- Majors preferred: Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Data Science, and Mathematics (but open to all majors)
- GPA 3.5+ preferred, minimum 3.0 considered
- Permanent work authorization in the U.S. on an ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Location: Chicago IL, with ability to travel domestically
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.
WHAT IS NEXT?
We will review applications on a rolling basis. You will be contacted only if you are selected for a first round interview. The first round interview will consist of a recorded video interview through the online Hirevue platform.
Marsh is a global leader in consulting, risk management, and insurance broking. In more than 130 countries, our 40,000 colleagues work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.