MSP is focused on acquiring industrials businesses within the USA doing sub-5m in EBITDA. Our leadership team has a combined 110+ years of experience and has done over $2 billion of deals.
This will truly be “learning by doing” where you will help “arm” sales via good leads or make calls to owners while getting exposure to the whole lifecycle of getting a deal done. In my past experience, I worked for a few CEOs and learned a lot about what an effective learning experience should look like. Interns aren’t tasked with boring busy work and instead focus on real issues and invite you to participate in important calls. Interns aren’t treated like glorified secretaries…our team has access to Upwork assistants for boring monotonous work.
This MSP internship is for people who:
- Like small teams with strong cultures
- Want to be exposed to the full PE industry vs. one specific part
- Want to be a part of a laid-back startup culture with a strong sense of focus and ownership
- Can work part or full-time through the school year and has a “get it done” attitude
- Will be a cultural fit, technical ability alone isn’t enough
What Success Looks Like:
- Help with either cold calls (some experience would be nice but not required) or LBO modeling/DCF techniques (you have done it before professionally)
- Navigate CRMs and other similar interface tools
- Be willing to help others and work in unison with them throughout a pipeline of work
- Create relationships with your team and communicate effectively
The position is 100% remote and your hours are flexible (non-working hours are okay) and focused more on results. You can learn more about us here:
USA BASED APPLICANTS ONLY WITH AT LEAST 15 HRS A WEEK OF FREE TIME DURING EDT OFFICE HOURS IF YOU WANT TO DO CALLS. IF YOU AREN’T DOING CALLS, YOU CAN WORK ANY TIME DURING THE WEEKDAYS/WEEKENDS. 100% REMOTE.
POSITION TO START IMMEDIATELY AND HOURS CAN BE ADJUSTED BASED ON SCHOOL. PREFERENCE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WHO CAN START NOW.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS.