Software Engineers at Manifold build sophisticated user interfaces for data engineering and machine learning tools and platforms, working closely with our customers as well as our internal teams. You’ll explore a breadth of technologies and make tool selections while constantly perfecting your craft.
This opening is for Software Engineers of all levels, and our interview process will evaluate your background and experience to assess your current level and enable you to be successful in your role here.
What it’s like being a Software Engineer at Manifold
You will have a high degree of autonomy as you work with a nimble, growing team, but some core responsibilities may look like the following.
- Use your UI and UX expertise to build customer-facing tools.
- Develop interfaces from scratch for all machine learning applications and products we build for clients.
- Participate in code and tool reviews with clients.
- Work with a wide variety of technologies, choosing the best one for each project.
- Contribute to and help maintain the open-source data engineering and machine learning tools we build for the AI community.
Who you are
At Manifold, we embrace our differences—we believe an inclusive and diverse team is critical for innovation. Please get in touch even if you do not match this background description 100%.
- You care about your users and wants to bring them a best-in-class interface.
- You’ve built user interfaces for complex data tools or products from scratch.
- You collaborate with backend engineers to shape complex APIs.
- You learn quickly and are seeking opportunities to work cross-functionally and with a diverse group of people.
- You’re looking for new challenges to take your craft to the next level.
Manifold engineers custom AI and data infrastructure, algorithms, and applications to solve hard, impactful problems. Some of the world’s most ambitious global companies and entrepreneurs have partnered with us to deliver outcomes in record time.
We embrace our differences and believe a diverse team is critical for innovation. We also understand that an inclusive culture requires deliberate, ongoing effort. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t fit a job description perfectly. If you have questions about our work or about accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our culture is one of autonomy, growth, and flexibility, and we want you to feel good about working here. From robust health insurance, to paid parental leave, to self-managed PTO, we are committed to creating an environment where you can feel both supported and productive. Learn more about our benefits on our careers page.