Together, we create possibilities that move life and commerce forward. Manhattan Associates is a technology leader in supply chain and omnichannel commerce. We unite information across the enterprise, converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution. Our cloud and on-premises solutions and unmatched experience help drive both top-line growth and bottom-line profitability for our customers. Making an impact every day. We have spent the last 30 years listening, learning and working with our clients to become the most experienced supply chain execution company in the world. Every day, we help the world’s most innovative manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers push themselves and their industries to solve the unsolvable problems of the past. As a Software Consultant, you will have the unique opportunity to combine your technical aptitude, business and supply chain knowledge, and desire for face-to-face client contact in an exciting, software consulting career working directly with our clients, who are some of the country’s leading manufacturers, retailers, and distributors.
Our consultants are our customer’s primary point of contact throughout the implementation of one or more of our supply chain solution software packages, including state-of-the-art warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, RFID, reverse logistics, and labor management systems.
Travel will range from 50-75% (Implementation Consultant) and up to 50% (Support Consultant) more or less
- Serve as the liaison between our clients and our software product development team, supporting the implementation of our products and ensuring client satisfaction for our customers across a broad range of industries, including consumer goods, food, government, high-tech/electronics, industrial/wholesale, life sciences, logistics service providers and retail
- Understand the client’s business requirements, matching them to our software’s functionality
- Configure Manhattan Associates software to meet the client’s business requirements
- Develop and execute test cases for software modifications
- Manage client relations by providing business and systems expertise
- Work on small project teams made up of other Consultants and supply chain software professionals
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering; Computer Science; Supply Chain Management; Management Information Systems; or related technical degree
- “Hands on” work experience gained through internships, especially if supply chain related
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills; Interest and aptitude for technology
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively with executives and staff members at all levels in the company
- Self-motivated, industrious and has the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to relocate to Atlanta, GA
- Must be authorized for employment without sponsorship now and in the future
Our People-First Culture Defines Us. Manhattan Associates is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of every team member. Our 3,400+ team members are the cornerstone of our global, dynamic culture that supports professional and personal development, drives employee commitment, enables successful collaboration and sparks ongoing innovation. Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative supply chain technologies in the industry. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates opportunity for growth. We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.