Are you an energetic, driven university student eager to gain professional skills?
Do you enjoy making new friends and keen to push yourself out of your comfort zone?
A Global Brand Ambassador Internship with the leading global career coaching company is the perfect opportunity for students looking for work experience in business where they can earn the skills necessary to forward their own career after graduation.
Role: Global Brand Ambassador Intern
Mandarin Consulting is the leader in Global Elite Career Coaching industry, offering the most comprehensive and effective cross-cultural career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates in the world
We are currently seeking extraordinary young people studying in top universities to join our five-week Global Brand Ambassador Internship programme.
MISSION OF THE ROLE:
- To provide an unparalleled structured training and work experience opportunity for students
- To extend Mandarin Consulting’s brand awareness and penetration into our target markets
- To support Account Managers in the generation of high-quality leads and referrals for Mandarin Consulting’s global career coaching programmes
PERSONAL QUALITIES / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ambitious, intelligent, sociable, career-focused and bi-lingual (Mandarin & English) with ability to learn quickly, communicate effectively and manage their time
- Able to rapidly internalise training into action and undertake daily assignments
- Demonstrated problem-solver with ability to think outside the box
- Work under the supervision of one of our Account Managers to generate sales leads, organise and manage online student communities and support online and offline career talks and events
- Carry out market intelligence research, prepare and distribute marketing content, and attend product and marketing training
- Attend daily meetings and complete weekly reports in a timely fashion.
- Acquire insights into sales and marketing work, and receive training to develop transferable skills such as teamwork, communication, and problem-solving
- Exclusive invitations to join regular internal events to gain commercial awareness and further personal growth
- 1.5% commission for successful referrals to our coaching programmes
- A reference letter on completion of the internship and professionally-written CV material
- Optional fast track to a full-time career with Mandarin Consulting
Please note, this role is suitable for applicants who are entitled to work on a Tier 4 visa as you will not be expected to work more than 20 hours per week. However, successful applicants will not be allowed to engage in any other paid or unpaid work for the duration of their internship. Details of your right to work can be found on the back of your BRP card and full check of your status will be conducted before appointment.