As a Digital Design Intern at makepath, you will help turn our visions and goals
into captivating, beautiful and impactful visualizations that tell meaningful stories and translate large amounts of data into digestible information.
– Work with the Head of Design to conceptualize and design visuals based on set requirements and execute on client requests and feedback.
– Participate in developing visuals consistent with the overall look and feel of the makepath brand.
– Participate in internal kick-off meetings and discovery discussions to determine project requirements.
– Collaborate with the marketing team to create graphics for website content, social media posts and marketing collateral.
– Follow and enhance branding guidelines and templates to ensure consistent brand identity.
– Work with team members to help translate their feedback into visuals that communicate their ideas effectively and beautifully.
– Excellent communication skills and a keen knack for great storytelling.
Experience working with Figma. Knowledge in Sketch and Adobe products including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is a plus..
– End-to-end design skills: from concepts, ideas, and storyboards, to development, creation and final design.
– A good understanding of layout design and information hierarchy.
– A good understanding of UX design.
– Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively.
This will be a fully-remote position.
makepath is a geospatial data science company with a strong focus on full-stack application development, creating beautiful visualizations and storytelling to make large amounts of data easy to digest.
We are passionate about the open-source ecosystem and actively contribute to many ongoing projects and libraries.
Our diverse team spans the Americas, Europe, and Asia. We embrace a fully-remote company culture; however, we value face-to-face connections and often travel to meet with clients and team members.