As an organized and competent professional with strong communication skills, undertaking a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks, you will be confident dealing with individuals at all levels and have the ability to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. A computer literate self-starter who can use their initiative, you will be proficient in multitasking and managing multiple projects at once. You have the ability to work well both on your own and as part of a team, with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction. The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient, adding maximum value to the Boston office.
- First point of contact for the business, regularly liaising with clients and agency guests.
- Day to day office management, including managing all office supplies and developing effective relationships with all suppliers. Coordinator of all on-site food and beverage needs to include client and internal events.
- Assist and support the HR and Operations teams with a variety of projects and tasks and assist with the onboarding process.
- IT & equipment support, as needed.
- Facilities liaison.
- Manage Maark swag inventory and needs.
What we are looking for
- At least three years’ relevant experience across multiple administrative roles, potentially but not necessarily in project management, finance, consulting, start-ups, or other relevant industry track
- Attention to detail, excellent coordination, time management and organizational skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Adept at managing a varied workload with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to use initiative, forward think and work under pressure, with a willingness to proactively take on new tasks
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook (calendar management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Ability to work in office at Maark Headquarters in Boston on the 2 weekdays that the agency has designated as “in office” days. Occasionally it will be necessary to work on-site more than 2 days weekly as client meetings arise.
Maark is a strategic marketing and innovation agency for global companies – headquartered in Boston, MA. We help our clients define and articulate their vision, design new connected customer experiences, and develop applications at the intersection of where what’s possible meets what’s relevant.
At Maark, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we respect it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Maark is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Maark is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Maark does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.
Feel free to visit our home page to learn more about us!