The Video Associate will be assigned to one of our Minor League affiliated teams (AAA: Oklahoma City, OK; AA: Tulsa, OK; A+: Midland, MI; A-: Rancho Cucamonga, CA; ROK: Glendale, AZ; ROK: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic). The ideal candidate will be available to work February through October 2022.
Primary Job Functions:
- Capture and log all Minor League games at assigned affiliate.
- Assist coaching staff with daily tasks, including scouting reports, game planning, travel, and administrative needs
- Compile video related projects for scouting and player development
- Perform related duties as assigned on & off field
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Must be finished with coursework by January 2022
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays