Longevity Partners is a boutique sustainability and energy advisory business set-up in London in 2015 to deliver the green economy in Europe and beyond. Since inception, our firm has more than doubled turnover year on year. Having established itself as a dominant player in the European real estate landscape, Longevity opened in France in 2018, the Netherlands in 2019 and is opening in Germany and the U.S. in 2020.
We are the fastest growing ESG advisory business in the world.
Our goal is to be the recognised leading global independent ESG advisory business in the real estate sector to deliver the green economy and meet the climate goals. If you are the right person, we would love you to be part of our journey.
The company is recruiting an ambitious Sustainability Analyst who can provide technical support in the areas of sustainability, energy efficiency and renewable energy. This individual will join the advisory team and work on large impact projects across the U.S. to reduce energy consumption and invest in both energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. The role is based in Austin, Texas.
THE SUSTAINABILITY ANALYST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR :
1. Undertaking a range of environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, LEED, and WELL;
2. Liaising with client stakeholders to develop the criteria for the delivery of the desired environmental assessment rating;
3. Conducting BREEAM Pre-Assessment and providing design advice;
4. Producing evidence requirements for BREEAM credits;
5. Undertaking gap analysis report / schedule;
6. Managing own workload to meet project deadlines;
7. Producing reports and providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams;
8. Attending site visits to review progress against sustainability targets;
9. Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing actions;
10. Completing relevant training to become certified as an assessor against one of the core assessment methodologies;
11. Assisting with pitches and tenders;
12. Supporting the ESG strategy consultant with ESG performance related research;
13. Engaging with large real estate investors to support them with their ESG programme.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE :
1. The ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously;
2. Knowledge of climate change legislation and regulatory requirements for energy management and emissions reduction at national level;
3. Excellent numerical ability, and thorough experience of data analysis;
4. Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
5. Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing very technical information
6. Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Excel;
7. Excellent research and analytical skills;
8. Preferably a master’s degree in Environmental Sciences / Economics or a related subject;
9. Qualified as LEED, WELL or BREEAM AP (desirable but not essential);
10. Knowledge of Energy Star Qualification (desirable but not essential);
11. Be a LEED Green Associate (desirable but not essential).
Very competitive and fantastic opportunity to grow within a fast growing company.
HOW TO APPLY :
To apply, please send us you Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with a mention of the role you wish to apply for in the subject.