We are looking for a Winter associate to join our team (part-time or full-time, remote).
Interested candidates may apply here: https://forms.gle/QF2cfq3kMbwJsNtD8
Launch Factory is a venture studio in San Diego. We are an early-stage firm that invests at company formation in carefully selected founders. Our leadership is a balanced mix between operators and investors,
This is an opportunity for those who are passionate about innovation and early-stage investments. Successful candidates will gain hands-on experience in developing investment theses that will guide our future investments. We expect our associates to develop and defend opinions on various market opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identify emerging segments with potential for high growth startups.
• Isolate pain points and unmet needs that define new market entry opportunities.
• Reach and interview experts, target customers to validate internal assumptions.
• Elaborate and clearly present new investment theses for each vertical of interest.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with an outstanding track record, excellent attention to detail, and an owner mindset.
• MBA (in progress or recently obtained)
• Previous experience in banking, consulting, venture capital, or start-ups
• Familiarity with design-thinking frameworks
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
• Experience using Crunchbase & Pitchbook is a plus
This is an unpaid internship. Candidates can choose between remote work or in person at our San Diego Office.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions