Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
Embedded Firmware Engineer 2
Responsible for performing professional electrical engineering research, design, development, modification, and evaluation in support of embedded system
- Work with engineering design team: electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, software, technical support, productivity engineers, and suppliers, on the design, modification, and integration of custom and OEM embedded components.
- Performs research, design, and evaluation of different techniques, components, manufacturers for the improvement of system performance. Prepares and analyzes test plans and procedures to assure that technical and operational requirements are met and properly demonstrated.
- Develops and delivers a complete set of design documentation: engineering requirement specifications, schematic drawings, interconnect drawings, bills of materials, specification sheets,… test procedures, test reports, calibration procedures, retrofit procedures, maintenance procedures…..
- Prepares material and presents at design, project, and program reviews.
- Minimum Education: MSEE Embedded Systems
- circuit design
- embedded hardware
- embedded software
- real-time systems
- real-time operating systems
- design methodology
- hardware-software co-design
- Capable of using hardware development and debug tools including emulators, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, multi-meters and other lab test equipment
- Capable of designing and creating schematics for various hardware digital interface and control boards
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.