About Lake Partners:
Lake Partners was founded in 1997 with the idea that there is a better way to approach consulting – better for our clients and better for our consultants. We offer high-end strategy consulting without the high-end attitude. Simply put, we solve problems- quickly, efficiently and accurately thanks to a research process built on strong fundamentals- asking targeted questions, evaluating answers with sound analytics and utilizing exceptional communication skills. Based in one of the most beautiful and innovative cities in the US, Lake Partners is a people-focused boutique consultancy that believes hard work and quality of life need not be inversely-related.
You can find more information about Lake Partners on our website, www.lakepartners.com.
Imagine Yourself at Lake Partners:
Enjoy personal & professional development opportunities…
· Work with accomplished clients – from institutional investors to Fortune 500 companies
· Fine-tune research and problem-solving skills that can take you anywhere, in any field
· Advance along a merit-based promotion path; no MBA necessary
· Learn from supportive mentors who ask you what the answer is, rather than telling you what to do
· Become a project management pro through complete project ownership and direct client interaction
In a tightly-knit community that rewards creativity and initiative…
· Develop life-long relationships with both mentors and peers
· Contribute to and benefit from our diverse brain trust: our backgrounds, perspectives, and interests are as varied as our projects
· Grow in a collegial environment working with friendly, motivated, intellectually curious people
· Enjoy a flexible schedule that trusts you to create your own work/life balance
· Participate in regular firm events and activities
· Tap into an influential alumni network
In the heart of a culturally-diverse, innovative city…
· Enjoy the benefits of a true cosmopolitan lifestyle without sacrificing access to the outdoors
· Get inspired by some of the largest and most influential corporations in America
· Explore the culinary offerings of Seattle’s many distinct neighborhoods
· Enhance your cultural affinities through the symphony, art museums, theatres, ballet, or opera, or via the music scene that inspired Hendrix, Cobain, Macklemore & many more
· Root for some of the top sports teams in the country at a pro football, baseball or soccer game
· Hike, bike, ski, swim, or climb your way through the natural wonders of the Pacific Northwest
Full-time, Analyst position for a boutique strategy consulting firm located in downtown Seattle.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Recent college graduate (or soon to graduate) from a top university
- Outstanding academic credentials including strong overall GPA
- Demonstrated achievement in analytics, problem-solving and project management (e.g. in major, specific classes or projects, thesis, national test scores)
- Strong primary research skills
- Creative approach to developing unique research paths
- Accurate and efficient in research methods
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
- Ability to build and execute an effective approach to a variety of unstructured problems
- Ability to process large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information
- Ability to draw creative insights based on independent analysis
- Understanding of financial data and ability to build complex financial models
- Effective communication skills
- Both written and verbal
- Both formal and informal (thinking on your feet)
- Extremely motivated individual with a strong work ethic and proven interpersonal skills
- Self-starter/self-motivated; capable of learning on the job
- Works well in stressful situations (infrequent but unavoidable)
- Processes constructive feedback well
- Team player who knows when to lead and when to follow
· Please name our cover letter and resumes as follows before uploading onto our website:
· Please address your cover letter to Lake Partners Recruiting
· In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in consulting and Lake Partners. If you are not from the area, include why you are interested in working in Seattle.
· Please include your college GPA in your resume or cover letter
· Must have a permanent legal right to work in the United States; our firm does not sponsor visas of any kind
· 1-3 years of work experience preferred but not required.
· Graduate and Professional level candidates welcome to apply
· Our firm does not offer internships or part-time positions
To apply for the Analyst position please visit www.lakepartners.com/apply and upload the requested information/documents. We will be in touch regarding your candidacy in 2-3 weeks.
All interviews will be via Microsoft Teams.
Compensation is competitive with comparable positions at large consulting firms.
Lake Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We treat everyone based on individual merit, qualifications and competence. Our decisions and practices are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, political ideology, the presence of any non-job related sensory, mental or physical disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This is our approach to all of our employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training and discipline.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and must, prior to first day of employment, be in compliance with Lake Partners’ vaccination policies. This includes proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or an approved ‘Reasonable Accommodation Form’.