LaGrasse Yanowitz & Feyl Architects (LYF Architects), is a growing 12-person firm based in Andover, MA that provides comprehensive land planning and architectural design services for residential, commercial, light industrial, and municipal properties. Our expertise includes:
- Master Planning
- Architectural Design
- Coordination of Design and Construction Team Consultants
- Construction Administration
LaGrasse Yanowitz & Feyl Architects (LYF Architects), based in Andover, MA, is an established and growing architectural firm with an expanding base of local and regional clients. At LYF Architects we strive to make the world a better place to live and experience through the architecture that we do.
Our responsiveness to clients sets us apart – from our office management, to our project managers to our design staff, we strive to communicate effectively with our clients in order to develop trust and long-term relationships.
We create a collaborative work environment and strive to respectfully challenge one another for personal and professional improvement while valuing and respecting a flexible family/work balance.
At LYF, we encourage, promote, and support our staff’s personal and professional goals through facilitating their professional development and we encourage our staff to become an engaged member of the community.
At this time, our office is in a HYBRID work model in response to COVID restrictions. Due to the internal nature of this position, this is predominantly an in-office position.
LYF Architects seeks a mid-level architect / project manager for full-time employment. This is a great opportunity for career growth, as project managers are given significant responsibility, while being supported through all design phases with our collaborative team of junior and senior architects.
Ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in the architectural field with a Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited Architecture School.
· Strong experience and demonstrated proficiency in all design phases, building code, and construction administration.
· Experience in developing plans, from Schematic Design through Construction Documents, with proven technical skills in detailing and a solid knowledge of Autodesk Revit.
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, and construction professionals within a collaborative work environment and to assume a lead position in scheduling meetings, coordinating team members, and guiding the design process.
· Ability to multi-task, provide support, and track multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong verbal and written skills with ability to build relationships with clients and consultants, as well as mentor junior architects.
Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, & Rendering Software is helpful.
Salary: Based on Experience
We offer an excellent benefit package
Please submit resume and a cover letter with answers to the following questions:
- What interests you the most within the architectural field and why?
- Do you have any unique background experience that may make you a stronger candidate for this position?
- How would you describe your experience level with Autodesk Revit software?
- Tell us what made you apply for this position?