As the world’s global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, LafargeHolcim is reinventing how the world builds to make it greener and smarter for all. Supported by a 70,000 strong global team spread across 70 markets and four business segments, we are committed to becoming a net zero company. To do so, we need world-class talent to join our team. People who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture.
Responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) programs.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Responsible for monitoring reliability based systems including preventative maintenance systems, vibration analysis and condition monitoring.
- Participate in the creation of preventative maintenance routines (PMRs) and bill of materials (BOMs) for plant equipment.
- Management of the preventative/predictive maintenance programs (Inspection, Vibration, Oil Analysis, NDT, thermography, etc.) to ensure optimum equipment availability.
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance work order system with coordinated execution of the area operations and central maintenance teams.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction for reliability team and plant area teams in a manner consistent with our values and Ste. Genevieve Belief Statement and Commitments.
- Accountable for providing leadership, development and coaching on individual performance to direct reports to achieve business results.
- Analysis and elimination of repetitive problems though root cause analysis, Pareto analysis, statistical review, FMEA and similar techniques.
- Responsible for the facilitation of continuous improvement processes around equipment availability and reliability.
- Support and guide sustainable improvements in MTBF of major equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relationships with Others
Closely work with other members of the team to achieve goals which support the plant and the company.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Field of Study Preferred: Mechanical Engineering
Required Work Experience: 0-3 years. Experience in heavy manufacturing environment is heavily preferred.
Required Computer and Software Skills: SAP, Autocad, Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience in FFT analysis of vibration spectra on a range of heavy industrial plant
- Experience in practical application of FMEA, NDT inspection techniques preferred
- Working knowledge of instrumentation, process controls, motors, starts, VFD’s preferred