Manager is looking for candidates with at least a 2-year degree in Industrial Technology, Robotics, Electrical/Mechanical fields. Must have 2 or more years of experience working with Fanuc robot programming.
What You’ll Do
As a Industrial Robotics, Programmer located in Waterloo, IA-50704 you will assist in the development, integration and support of current and future automated manufacturing systems. In addition you will:
· Proficient in the following software programs:FANUC TPP, Microsoft Office
· Work closely with manufacturing engineers, facility engineers, supervisors and wagepersonnel to support existing production robotic systems
What It Takes
We need a solid communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Electrical Engineering discipline. In addition, we require:
· 2+yrsExperience with robot programming (FANUC)
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs
A strong candidate will also have:
· FANUC Roboguide software
· Experience programming Allen Bradley HMI’s/PLC’s(RSLogix)
· Controls engineering (electrical and pneumatic)
· Experience performing and analyzing FMEA.