Data Management Consultant (Remote)
Location: New York
When: Winter 2021
This position offers a really exciting opportunity to spend 15 weeks in our London office (all accommodation paid for), whilst you are trained by our industry experts in agile teams. You will then return to New York for engagement on client projects.
Ranked #2 in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 and named Europe’s fastest growing consultancy by the FT 1000, Kubrick are seeking bright, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds.
We have evolved and expanded our practices to meet and anticipate the demands of tomorrow. We support one another, recognize achievements, celebrate the differences in others, encourage open communication, and are committed to giving our people the best tools to thrive.
Kubrick’s Data Management Practice
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you will learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertize to meet key business objectives. With training in various data management territories as well as SQL, Python, Alteryx, and Tableau, our Data Management Consultants combine practical applications and conceptual theories to strengthen internal operations and reduce risk, futureproofing the capability of our world-renowned client organizations.
Our Data Management consultants are often the commercial voice in an organizations’ data team and play a crucial role as ‘translator’ between the data team and the organizations’ business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation.
Example Training Project: Consultants supported an e-insurer with data migration from a legacy database to their Salesforce platform. They designed and built a data dictionary to support the continuity of key terms for users across their entire business.
Why join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organizations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- $62,000 year one salary, rising to $74,000 in your second year
- Comprehensive benefits including 401 (K), medical, dental and vision
- 15 weeks of training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
What we need from you
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realizing the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving, making sense of something complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data – don’t let it intimidate you, learning some coding is crucial in today’s age
At Kubrick we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.