To be considered for a position at Kroll (formerly Duff & Phelps), you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Valuation Services practice provides valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes. Our Interns interact with the highest levels of a company – CFOs, CAOs, Treasurers, Controllers and Tax Directors. Our Interns receive world-class training, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Valuation Services Interns work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
· Perform valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
· Design and work with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
· Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
· Assist in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
· Contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
· Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
· Expected graduation date between December 2022 and August 2023
· Major GPA of 3.0
· Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.