To be considered for a position at Kroll (formerly Duff & Phelps), you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As a market leader in providing illiquid portfolio pricing valuation, our Portfolio Valuation professionals assist clients in the valuation of alternative investments, specifically for securities and positions for which there are no “active market” quotations available.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Portfolio Valuation Interns will provide a range of valuation advisory services specifically to the alternative investment community including private equity and hedge funds, business development companies, pensions and endowments, in connection with our assisting those clients with valuation issues surrounding their alternative investment positions.
- Assist with designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Perform valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Assist team with Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Report and present analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Expected graduation date between December 2022 and August 2023
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.