The Administrative Coordinator (Trial Support & Procurement), is responsible for supporting the Global Procurement Manager. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with multitasking and project management. This position requires a keen attention to detail, continuous improvement and process and solution-oriented mindset, as well as a willingness and ability to take ownership to drive change. Must be able to communicate well with a diverse range of business professionals at all levels.
Percentage of Travel: 25%
This is considered a full time, exempt position
The following responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with firm protocols, policies and procedures and best practices. The below is not an exhaustive list but provides an expectation of the likely day to day responsibilities.
• Monitors supplier delivery and Issues POs to suppliers.
• Building presentations and models.
• Accountable for the regular maintenance of supplier database.
• Working with implementation schedules and communicating
interdepartmentally to see them through.
• Interacting with all business leaders, as needed by role.
• Understanding upcoming order requirements.
• Comparing pricing between previous and current year to ensure best rates
• Comfort with establishing and maintaining supplier relationships.
• Evaluate vendor reliability, diversity, and assists in developing new supply
sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
• Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine
• Have the authority to make responsible decisions comparable to scope of
• Full scale data analytics; report running, Excel deep dive, analyze and extract
themes in data, propose solutions based on findings.
• 1 – 2 year experience or equivalent degree.
• Inventory buying and control a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to work with and quickly get familiar with a diverse range of legal
• Proficient in meeting strict deadlines.
• Ability to work over weekends and holidays when supporting trials.
• Follow up and follow through without being prompted.
• Collaborate in an effective and mature manner with co-workers and vendors.
• A proactive self-starter with close attention to detail and an ability to
understand the importance of detailed work within a larger context.
• Must be flexible to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and
• Works well under tight deadlines and multitask with detailed responsibilities for various aspects of the firm’s work.
• Ability to plan, organize and carry out multiple related activities.
• Work across many different departments in a fast-growing business
professional global environment.
• Can work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
• Work independently at times, as well as be a team player in a fast-paced and
• Ability to travel globally and sometimes at very short notice.
• Detailed oriented and accuracy.
• Skilled in coordinating and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Understand implications of work and make a recommendation for solutions.
How to apply: Please click HERE to apply for this position.
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 400 employees throughout the firm’s 14 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Further information about the firm is available at www.kobrekim.com.
Kobre & Kim employees take pride in providing our clients around the world with service that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and clients we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Kobre & Kim values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Kobre & Kim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.