KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA’s Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers. The Film and Scatterometry Technology (FaST) Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The FaST Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for optical film thickness, optical critical dimension (CD), composition, and resistivity measurement systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The FaST division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Israel, China, and India.
- Lead Reliability activities related to both New Product Development and Rollout as well as Sustaining Product CIPs.
- Work closely with Engineering, Service and Manufacturing to develop bottoms up reliability allocation models for new products and assemblies. Identify gaps and develop plan to close.
- Own and present Program Reliability Plans to Sr Management and Engineers. Drive development of FMECAs for new and existing products.
- Collect and analyze data from engineering, manufacturing and field to track and calculate reliability metrics. Work closely with engineering, service, manufacturing and quality organizations to collect data as necessary.
- Implement SW and tools to automate and simplify this analysis. Work with engineering to identify and develop jigs, tooling, fixtures as necessary to conduct internal reliability testing on key components and assemblies as well as work with external reliability test vendors as necessary.
- Participate in Design reviews. Perform reliability data analyses using WEIBULL, MTBF, MTBI, L10, L90, etc.
Doctorate (Academic) or work experience of 2 years , Master’s Level Degree or work experience of 4 years , Bachelor’s Level Degree or work experience of 5 years