Position Available: Admissions Coordinator
Kingsley Montessori School is a toddler through sixth grade independent school of 300 students in Boston’s historic Back Bay. Our mission is to engage the mind, hands, and heart of each child to nurture resilient explorers, confident learners, and empathetic citizens. We seek candidates who will reflect and support the racial, cultural, and gender diversity of our school community. Kingsley’s high standards of professionalism are maintained through supportive and ongoing supervision and evaluation, development, and growth.
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
The Admissions Coordinator reports to the Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management and supports the admissions process for all applicants grades toddler through 6th. Responsibilities to include database support, recruitment and retention support of all families during the admissions process, tuition assistance process, and as they matriculate to full time enrollment. The Admissions Coordinator is the first point of contact for prospective families and assists in community building, retention and outreach. This is a year-round position and is eligible for benefits.
Bachelor’s degree. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and impeccable attention to detail expected. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Mail and Docs required. Experience with Blackbaud/Enrollment Management is not necessary, but prefered.
Administrative Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage admissions calendar and schedule family tours and interviews
- Manage database
- Answer phone in admissions office to support applicant families
- Track application materials
- Assist in advertising, promoting, planning, and execution of admissions and select school events
- Maintain and update RSVP lists for events
- Assist in student admissions ambassador program
- Assist in enrollment and re-enrollment process
- Support admissions team
- Create reports as needed
- Participate in some night and weekend events
- Competitive, independent school salaries
- 403b plan
- Dental, Health, and Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Group Life Insurance Coverage
- Extensive, professional development opportunities
- Qualified transportation program
- Tuition remission up to 50% for full-time employees