KieranTimberlake seeks experienced Architects and Design Staff to join our team. Our design practice includes over 85 professionals with diverse backgrounds and is recognized worldwide.
Experienced Architects and Design Staff have a critical role and voice in the design and documentation of their respective projects. Architects and design staff also contribute to the firm’s technical and design quality through participation in the Detail Systems Review and Knowledge Communities Groups and participation in Digital Design, Research, and Communications initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Actively contribute to the planning, design, and documentation of projects of multiple scales and types
- Assist in preparation of client and stakeholder design presentations
- Coordinate design efforts and deliverables of design consultants and project team
- Assist Principals and Associates in the management of projects
- Manage and mentor less-experienced staff as required
Experienced Architects and Design Staff seeking to join our team must have a strong background in architecture and should ideally have experience in Construction Contract Administration.
Candidates should possess advanced communication skills and strong teamwork abilities. Ideal attributes include the ability to multitask and work efficiently toward deadlines, as well as the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, rigorous, and collaborative environment.
- A professional degree in architecture
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong design and communication skills
- Comfort with multivariate design
- Curiosity and sense of inquiry that draws insight and helps synthesize ideas
- Capacity to navigate new and challenging design problems
- An interest in research, data, and objective analysis
- Strong technical background and familiarity with complex building systems
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Revit, and Rhino
While not required, additional consideration will be given to individuals with:
- Architectural Licensure
- Experience with Grasshopper, Dynamo, and Enscape
- Experience with digital fabrication, mock-ups, and prototypes of materials and assemblies
Interested applicants should apply via the link here and must submit the following:
- Cover letter indicating your interest in the position
- Current resume including references
- Portfolio or work sample (links to online portfolios are considered supplementary )
Due to the volume of interested applicants, we are not able to respond to inquiries.
Salary is commensurate with professional experience, demonstrated knowledge, and education level. A full benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life will be offered.
KieranTimberlake is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.