Keysight not only prides itself on hiring engineers with strong technical backgrounds, but also with excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate your thoughts, ideas, and point of view is very important in this position and to the long-term development of your career. You must demonstrate the ability to work closely in teams and understand the dynamics of a team environment. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated leadership skills and have the ability to be dynamic and persuasive in a professional setting.
This position requires the following skillsets and attributes, with an emphasis on technical expertise and communication skills:
• BSEE required, MSEE preferred or equivalent education with emphasis in RF and microwave systems.
• Strong understanding of RF and microwave test and measurement applications, emphasis on vector network analysis and IQ modulation.
• Passion for continuous learning
• Familiarity with programming languages such as C#, Python, Matlab, C preferred
• Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation and problem solving skills
• This is a field job and candidate must be capable of driving a company vehicle, and transporting test equipment to/from customer sites.
Background in the following areas is highly desirable:
• RF/uW/mmW communications systems and component test with modern VNA’s, signal generators, and signal analyzers
• Technologies in areas of communication standards such as 5GNR, 802.11, LTE
• Semiconductor test
• Space & Satellite communications and test systems
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include:
• Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions
• Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to “win” and “teach”
• Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner
• Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives
• Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires quality customer interactions, and wants to earn recognition
Keysight is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.