Exciting new role with the Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) OF Program Office. Help lead and direct plans for end-to-end supply chain planning, including when goods should be produced and in what quantity, while optimizing the balance between customer delivery requirements and inventory levels. Interfaces with Marketing, Sales, Production, R&D, Finance, Materials, Logistics, Service Part Organization, Customer Service and contract manufacturers (CM) and original design manufacturers (ODM) to compile, develop, validate and communicate production/shipment plans and associated strategies that support overall business objectives. Help implement and train acquired company in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system(s) for processes such as inventory tracking, supplier scheduling, process and workflow management, etc. Establishes and manages relationships with suppliers/partners. May be responsible for coordinating new product introduction (NPI), product transfer and new supply chain setup including assuring materials, labor and test capacity are in place to meet volume production.
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments
- Helps leads production planning projects requiring coordination with other functions, third parties
- Solves a broad range of problems varying in scope and complexity, under short deadlines to meet M&A integration deadlines.
- New College Grad with Masters Degree
- Requires ability to learn, gain knowledge and experience in job for the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work on-site in Santa Rosa, CA to support assembly lines
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, and task execution skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to coordinate efforts and work with other internal and external organizations
- Familiarity with ERP
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis techniques
- Basic knowledge of supply chain