Title: HR Intern
Department: Finance & Administration
Reports to: HR Associate
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: September 9th, 2021
Location: Albany, NY, Houston, TX, or Remote
Key Capture Energy (KCE) is seeking an HR Intern that will be responsible for assisting KCE’s HR Associate with administrative and HR-related tasks. This will include updating employee records, filing HR documents, scheduling interviews, uploading resumes, and all other duties as needed.
- Upload new candidate resumes to company database.
- Schedule and organize interviews for open positions.
- Upload and remove job advertisements to company job boards and platforms.
- Update and organize company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Assist HR Associate in benefit enrollments/terminations/etc.
- Assist the HR department and talent acquisition team in onboarding activities for new hires.
- All other duties as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Pursuing and or holding a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Finance or similar degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.