How often can you find a multi-billion-dollar company that offers you flexibility to change in your career as your interests change? You just did. Kerry’s unique culture and commitment to change in the food, beverage, and pharma industries offers support and opportunities as your interests and need to explore grow. If fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global opportunities appeal to you, then introduce yourself!
Help the Future Taste Great. At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 2 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate program. But then, you’re not a typical graduate. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects around the world and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you. The world wants more nutritious, tastier, sustainably produced food. If you want to help solve the food challenges of our time, apply now.
About the role
We are looking for energetic, mobile, career minded and ambitious Early CareerGraduates candidates to join Kerry. Joining Kerry gives you an opportunity to continue developing and learning with our graduate development program, as well an opportunity to work on a cross-functional business project. Kerry has had success with graduates that have joined the organization and have accelerated and progressed their careers. Many past members of the graduate program now hold Senior Leadership positions in the organization today.
We have multiple locations available for our Continuous Improvement Grads. Please apply if you’re interested in any of the below locations!
- Clark, NJ
- Jackson, WI
- Fort Worth, TX
Kerry is embarking on journey to implement and sustain globally standardized systems (1 Kerry Plant System) across our North American production sites. We’re looking for new grads to support continuous improvement and changes across management systems, people systems and operating systems! You’ll get the chance to work at a plant that has completed our 1 Kerry transformation as well as travel to and support those that are mid process. This role will report into our regional CI Lead and be supported by their site Plant Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the delivery/implementation of the transformation program initiatives
- Support and help train on the new management system (tiered meetings, KPI’s, master schedules)
- Coach & influence at all levels to embed the new ways of working
- Assist in planning site activities on a master schedule and hold others accountable to the timelines to ensure the on-time delivery of the strategy
- Help drive the site key performance indicators (KPI’s) (Safety, Quality, Service and Cost)
- Foster a strong culture of continuous improvement
This is a 20 – 24 month grad program, after which you’ll transfer into a non-grad role.
Qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from a four-year accredited college or university in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Organizational Leadership, Data Analytics or related field of study
- Do you have experience in Excel and PowerPoint? Great! Those skills will be critical for this role
- CI/ Lean experience preferred
- Do you have experience in manufacturing? This will help you be successful more quickly in this role.
- Ability to travel 10%
- Ability to work different shifts/ flex hours for project work
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 and above
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.