Kepler Cannon is growing! We are hiring on an ongoing basis across multiple positions.
Kepler Cannon is a boutique strategy consulting firm headquartered in New York City. We create and execute strategies to help the world’s top financial institutions adapt to pivotal market disruptions, such as digital technologies, fintech competition, emerging market opportunities and evolving customer journeys.
Through the use of advanced analytics and keen business insight, we create and implement strategies in the following primary areas:
- Digital Customer Experience & Engagement
- Technology Transformation
- Efficiency & Monetization
- Private Equity – due diligence and opportunity assessment
- Supply Chain Management
We take pride in our tight-knit team and fast-paced professional environment defined by thought leadership and intellectual curiosity. As we continue to rapidly grow, we are looking for high-performing candidates who seek to be part of our exceptional culture. Employees of Kepler Cannon can expect the following:
- Manage relationships with key executives at Fortune 500 companies
- An equilibrium between traditional consulting firms and dynamic start-ups
- Diverse project exposure across the entire value chain of the financial services industry
- Strong sense of community in a centralized New York office
- Highly-competitive compensation with an emphasis on meritocracy
An Associate Consultant / Consultant / Sr. Consultant’s primary role is to support client projects through research, in-depth analysis, and insightful problem solving. As a core member of the project team, you will interact with key clients on a daily basis to help them transform their businesses, building personal and professional relationships. Below are some examples of functions a consultant should expect to perform:
- Conduct in-depth company level financial analysis and market / industry research
- Leverage new problem solving techniques to build insightful new strategies
- Present findings to key client executives
- Gather, validate, and analyze critical data
- Construct detailed quantitative models to uncover insights
- Interview (in person and over the phone) key clients and industry experts
- Create concise, easy to understand, and impactful written and visual products
- Collaborate with fellow consultants and client team members to deliver outstanding work products
- Strong academic record from a top undergraduate college
- 1-6 years of work experience
- Proficient with quantitative analysis and tools
- Strong interpersonal and “client” skills
- Strong business intuition
- Familiarity with current affairs and the economic climate
- Entrepreneurial, with leadership potential
- Live or be willing to relocate to New York City
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We highly encourage you to write a creative cover letter.
Your cover “letter” can be a description of your primary creative outlet. Demonstrate to us what you are passionate about. Demonstrate your authentic voice. How does your passion impact you as a consultant? We are looking for people who are creative and interesting as well as smart and hardworking.
We ask that you please submit your application on the career page on our website: http://www.keplercannon.com/careers/.