KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT, INC. and KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT OF PA & WV, INC.,
We are a rapid response, full-service distributor of emergency standby and prime power located in the mid-Atlantic region that covers Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania.
We have multiple, immediate openings for GENERATOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS.
- Coordinate daily schedule with the service dispatcher.
- Diagnose causes of generator problems and/or failures for the purpose of identifying generator repair and/or replacement needs.
- Perform recommended repairs in an efficient manner to keep generator down time to a minimum
- Communicate with inside staff regarding the status of work orders to provide information for quoting and/or reporting to the customer work performed on generators.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the proper function of generator.
- Prepare paperwork for the purpose of requesting parts needed to repair generator systems.
- Respond to emergency service calls after hours for the purpose of repairing generator systems.
- Relay customer information to the office and assist fellow technicians as needed.
- Must be able to service, repair, and troubleshoot the engine, as well as the alternator end and controls of the equipment.
- Service technicians are expected to wear the appropriate safety clothing and equipment as need to perform their job in a safe manner.
- Must be able to withstand climate fluctuations and sustain working in cold, hot, humid, and windy environmental conditions that are associated with working outside as well indoors with generator machinery.
- Stay up to date on service bulletins.
- Maintain service training certification.
- Attend service meetings as assigned.
- 91D, Automotive Tech, HVAC, Electrical Tech/ Electrician- Strongly Encouraged to Apply
For more information, and to apply to this announcement, please visit https://www.kge.com/available-jobs. If you have any questions, please direct them to Brandy Summerlin, Recruiting & Marketing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org .