Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for a HSEQ Coordinator based out of our Seattle, WA office to support the Northwest Region.
In this hands-on position, you will work directly with the Business Unit Safety Manager with the following:
- Assisting with directing safety and environmental hazard activities for the region
- Assisting Branch Manager with ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations
- Conducting routine safety inspections as directed by the Business Unit Safety Manager
- Reporting inspection results to the Business Unit Safety Manager
- Assisting with acquiring resources for corrective action when needed
- Conducting and following up with safety inspections to ensure closure of items identified as unsafe, defective or non-compliant
- Facilitating training for employees on a variety of safety and environmental topics as needed
- Assisting in the development, implementation and enforcement of Company Safety Policies and Procedures
Qualified candidates will have:
- BS Degree in Environmental Health & Safety, or related discipline
- 3-5 year’s hands on experience in Safety preferred
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- Regional Travel required
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity